Friday 2 March 2012

02.03.2012

The other day at work we had Claudia Navone come in and talk about the upcoming trends. Navone is the brand ambassador for Harpers Bazaar here in Australia and a regular judge on shows like Project Runway and Australia's Next Top Model. She is also a well known stylist, who has worked for the likes of Prada and Ralph Lauren. Needless to say I was very keen to meet her. 


The big trends of the season that she discussed were; Under the Sea (like at Chanel), Sorbet (Louis Vuitton), Sporty and clean line (Victoria Beckham) and Tribal (Michael Kors)

Taking this in, I decided to approach the Sorbet trend. I rarely wear bright colours but lately I have been trying to inject it in with my usual black and grey. I thought the peach dress I bought the other week fit perfectly.




I chose to wore it with a black oversize blazer because a; it was cold and b; it made the colour of the dress really stand out

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment