Wednesday 16 May 2012

16.05.2012

My dad travels a lot and when he goes overseas I often put in orders :). Mainly makeup as it is just so much cheaper (and is something my dad can't mix up - I learnt this lesson when I asked him to find me a YSL cocktail ring and ended up with a glittery 'I love Chicago' T-shirt. I actually do love Chicago but that's beside the point). Anyway this time I asked him to bring back a Laura Mercier Undercover Pot. About 6 months ago I got the Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser and since then I've fallen in love with her makeup. The undercover pot is perfect if your like me and dislike thick foundation. You only need a little of the concealer to cover the reddest spot and the under eye colour is perfect. It even has the translucent powder so it lasts all day. I definitely recommend!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment