Saturday 2 June 2012

03.06.2012

It is officially Winter here in Sydney. The mornings are getting icier and icier and the sky is getting dark earlier and earlier. I have been pretty lax with the blogging this week, it's been a crazy week - some pretty exciting stuff is happening right now. Exciting but scary....I'll say more when I know everything is certain (cryptic I know). Anyway to make up for my lack of posts this week and lack of time to take any actual outfit photos, here is my week in summary.









Bally heels on Monday, cheesecake on Friday, tan coat and stripes on Wednesday, Saturday brunch at my favourite cafe (my little taste of Greek for the week), Corporate dressing on Tuesday (well as corporate as I get), coffee and retail fix on Saturday, and our ice cream dinner last night.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment